90 bonnes idées pour générer du bonheur !
(* Ces idées sont tirées de quelques lectures, trouvées ici et là sur Internet. Désolé si elles ne sont pas traduites *)
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minute walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree…
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything..
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. Time heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change..
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank your God for it.
39. Your Innermost is always happy. So, be happy.
40. Have a firm handshake.Look people in the eye.
41. Sing in the shower.
42. Own a great stereo system.
43. If in a fight, hit first and hit hard.
44. Keep secrets.
45. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday.
46. Always accept an outstretched hand.
47. Be brave. Even if you’re not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
49. Avoid sarcastic remarks.
50. Choose your life’s mate carefully. From this one decision will come 90 per cent of all your 51. happiness or misery.
52. Make it a habit to do nice things for people who will never find out.
53. Lend only those books you never care to see again.
54. Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all that they have.
55. When playing games with ! children, let them win.
56. Give people a second chance, but not a third.
57. Be romantic.
58. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
59. Loosen up. Relax. Except for rare life-and-death matters, nothing is as important as it first seems.
60. Don’t allow the phone to interrupt important moments. It’s there for our convenience, not the caller’s.
61. Be a good loser.
62. Be a good winner.
63. Think twice before burdening a friend with a secret.
64. When someone hugs you, let them be the first to let go.
65. Be modest. A lot was accomplished before you were born.
66. Keep it simple.
67. Beware of the person who has nothing to lose.
68. Don’t burn bridges. You’ll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river.
69. Live your life so that your epitaph could read, No Regrets
70. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on life, you’ll regret the
71. things you didn’t do more than the one’s you did.
72. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
73. Remember no one makes it alone. Have a grateful heart and be quick to acknowledge those 74. who helped you.
75. Take charge of your attitude. Don’t let someone else choose it for you.
76. Visit friends and relatives when they are in hospital; you need only stay a few minutes.
77. Begin each day with some of your favorite music.
78. Once in a while, take the scenic route.
79. Send a lot of Valentine cards. Sign them, ‘Someone who thinks you’re terrific.’
80. Answer the phone with enthusiasm and energy in your voice.
81. Keep a note pad and pencil on your bed-side table. Million-dollar ideas sometimes strike at 3 a.m.
82. Show respect for everyone who works for a living, regardless of how trivial their job.
83. Send your loved ones flowers. Think of a reason later.
84. Make someone’s day by paying the toll for the person in the car behind you.
85. Become someone’s hero.
86. Marry only for love.
87. Count your blessings.
88. Compliment the meal when you’re a guest in someone’s home.
89. Wave at the children on a school bus.
90. Don’t expect life to be fair
une 91e suggestion la part de Marie-Josée Gagnon, présidente de Casacom : Do what you like, money will take care of itself
une 92e suggestion de la part de Guillaume Bélanger, président d’Exosource : “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; thus nobility is being superior to your former self.” (hemingway)
Popularity: 14% [?]